Sunday, February 17, 2013

Alignment On March 20, 2013- President Trip


I tell you folks this March month is going to be simply epic on so many levels. Now I find that my little study project had some extra support from other people who seemed to have noticed the same alignment I did; and without any shared information. 

I came up with my research seperate then all these other sources on the internet. The website Before Its News has an article about this Doomsday Alignment on March 20, 2013 with----several planets in the Pisces constellation- what I had discovered on my own with the help of my handy World Almanac.

How incredible is this that the planets are coming together to form a V sign (according to the astrology charts) on March 20, 2013 at the same time President Obama is to make an historic trip to Israel---mind you six days before Passover on the jewish calendar---his air force one donkey should be riding -or flying- into the city of Jerusalem with a peace covenant to be ready for signing come just before the Passover Feast .... http://raptureintheairnow.com